Hawkeye Tracking is now able to offer the capability to accomplish installations and upgrades to lighting systems common to airport operations.
Systems included, but not limited to, are:
- Runway lighting
- Taxiway lighting
- Precision Approach Path Indicators
- Lighted wind cone assemblies
- All associated electrical infrastructure requirements.
- Specification Development
- Project Management
- Removal of existing systems
- Installation of new systems
- Lighting Control Panels, regulators, transformers, etc.
- Foundation fabrication and construction
- Concrete bases fabricated on site
- Excavation and backfill
- Burying of electrical conduit
- Site restoration
- Salvage and disposal of old systems
- Runway Striping including removal of old striping
Work has been performed at active military bases, commercial airports and small municipal airports. Fly-away teams are poised to ship materials, supplies, tools and equipment quickly and efficiently to anywhere in the world. Prefabrication of bases and foundations is planned to the maximum extent possible, minimizing time on site in order to reduce runway downtime.
As a veteran owned small business, Hawkeye can offer cost effective solutions to any airport lighting project, along with the flexibility and agility required to complete jobs quickly and efficiently at any location. Hawkeye services are competitively priced due to its low overhead and efficient, well-trained workforce.